Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to download or print one copy of the research and/or materials purchased on Princeton FZ's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Socrates or Princeton FZ's web sites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Princeton FZ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Princeton FZ's web site are provided "as is". Princeton FZ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Princeton FZ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries. In no event shall Princeton FZ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Princeton FZ's Internet site, even if Princeton FZ or a Princeton FZ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Princeton FZ's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Princeton FZ does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Princeton FZ may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Princeton FZ does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Princeton FZ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Princeton FZ of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Princeton FZ's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab of Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Princeton FZ accepts all major credit cards as forms of payment. All services are priced in AED and all payments are made in Arab Emirates Dirham.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The cardholder is required to retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies.
- Payment confirmation is established directly after purchase, followed by an e-mail confirmation.
- Refunds/Cancellations request can be made 30 days from original date of purchase and will be issued ONLY through the Original Mode of Payment. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund request. Please allow up to 30 days for requests to be processed.
10. Your Account
- The user accepts that it is his or her responsibility to safe guard the confidentialy of their account. You may not share an account with another individual.
11. OFAC Entities
- Princeton FZ does not trade nor provide any services to entities that are listed on the Office of Foreign Assets Control's sancation list.
- Users must be 18 or older to register an account. A valid e-mail is required for account registration and will be confirmed prior to creation.