Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “User Agreement”) govern your use of any content provided to members of this web site, or any Socrates branded content, including private blog posts, market analysis reports, proprietary models, instructional documentation and videos, or otherwise (collectively, the “Services” offered by “Socrates”).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the User Agreement, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Services. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You must be at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your state of residence to use this website.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download or print one copy of the research and/or materials purchased on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Socrates web sites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- claim of any affiliation with Socrates to solicit money from any third party.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AE Global Solutions, Inc. (the “Company”, owner of the Services, including Socrates), or Princeton FZ (distributor of the Services for select regions) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Services, and any other information, materials, and links to other web sites found on, and made available this web site, are provided “as is”, with no warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Services or any information, materials and/or links to other web sites.
- In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this web site, even if the Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
- The Services, including materials and information appearing on this web site, could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the Services are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the Services at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the Services.
- The Company may revise this User Agreement at any time without notice. By using the Services, including this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the User Agreement.
7. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to the Company shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Claims relating to distribution by Princeton FZ shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab of Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- The Company works with third-party payments providers to accept major credit cards as forms of payment. All services are priced in US Dollars and all payments are made in US Dollars, unless otherwise defined (in cases of Princeton FZ distribution, some or all of the Services may be priced in AED with corresponding payments made in Arab Emirates Dirham.
- Payment for the Services are nonrefundable. Users are encouraged to elect free trials when available from the Company.
- Users must be 18 or older to register an account (“Account”). A valid e-mail address is required for account registration and will be confirmed prior to creation. Users agrees and accepts that it is his or her responsibility to safe guard the confidentially of their Account, and sharing, copying, or cloning your Account in any way is against the User Agreement.
10. OFAC Entities
- Armstrong Economics does not provide any services to entities that are listed on the Office of Foreign Assets Control’s sanction list, nor does it accept money for management.
11. Electronic delivery of communications
Users agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your Account and your use of our services. Communications include:
- transaction receipts or confirmations;
- Account statements and history;
- any other Account or transaction information.
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the website and/or by emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your profile. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications via the “Contact Us” form.
12. Updating contact information
It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address up to date so that the Company can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if the Company sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, the Company will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add the appropriate Company name to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.
You can update your primary email address or street address at any time by logging into “My Account”. If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to you by the Company are returned, the Company may deem your Account to be inactive, and you will not be able to transact any activity using your Account until we receive a valid, working primary email address from you.
13. Must read All Terms& Conditions
14. Not a Trading Recommendation Service
All users understand and agree that the Services, including this web site, and any information or materials provided is exclusively for educational purposes and are not individualized trading advice. The Company is not a financial services firm – we do not provide individual investment or trading advice, nor do we offer money management services. The information provided in the Services, is made available “as is”, and the Company will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts, forecasting, trends, buy/sell signals, or otherwise. We encourage all of our users to consult your professional financial services representatives to better understand the risks and costs associated with financial investments, and to carefully consider investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
The data contained in Services is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All stocks, indexes, futures and Forex prices are provided by third-parties, and are made by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore, the Company doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data, and we encourage all readers and customers to use various sources of information, not just those offered by the Company.