Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the Register link in the top navigation. You can also look for any free trial offer we may be running during the registration process.
The Standard Level membership for Ask-Socrates starts at $14.99 per month, with options for increasing levels of membership costing more (when/if available). When you click to Register a New Account, you’ll be presented with the current pricing and what each membership level gives you access to. Users can cancel at any time. We encourage new customers to take advantage of free trial offers when we make them available.
- You must be a registered user and you must be logged in to access your Watchlist.
- You may set up your Watchlist to follow many publicly traded instruments. However, Socrates does not follow minor exchanges, OTC, options, penny stocks or mini futures contracts. Therefore you are limited to the markets that Socrates analyzes.
- Access the Manage Watchlist page from the Dropdown menu (My Account / My Watchlist) or from the cog icon in the top right corner of the Watchlist module on the Homepage.
Place your cursor into the "Add to Watchlist" text box.
- Type the symbol or market name.
- Select the market from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the green "+" sign.
Each night, following the close of the markets, price data (on a closed basis) is imported from various data sources and then compiled with our proprietary models to generate the analyses across different time levels. The analysis across all Covered Markets is then updated in the Ask-Socrates web platform through the course of that night.
You may purchase a Market Snapshot Report for analysis on any Covered Market that is accessible in your membership level by using Market Access Credits, or you can add a Market Subscription to your membership for recurring access to that analysis, using any of the following means:
- Click on the name of any market in your Watchlist.
- Click on the name of any market listed in various sections of the Global Market Watch.
- Go into the Purchase page and search for a Market
- Each time you click on one of these, you will be asked to confirm your intent to purchase the Analysis before the purchase goes through.
If you cannot find the instrument you seek, then please submit it to us for possible inclusion via the contact page.
- Please provide all of the following information about the instrument that you are requesting that we add:
- Full Name
- Type (future, forex, equity, ETF, etc)
- We will consider your submission and decide whether to include the instrument based on our criteria and general interest.
If you have purchased a Market Snahpshot report(one-time, limited access) with Market Access Credits (MACs), it will be available on the main page for that market ONLY until Ask-Socrates updates that specific analysis again (i.e. if it is a Daily analysis report you purchased one-time access to, you won’t be able to access this on the market main page once the next day’s analysis report is generated). Keep in mind, after the Ask-Socrates system updates the analysis, then you can still access any analysis you have purchased by going to your “My Account” page and then selecting "My Snapshot Reports" section.
Note, for any Market Subscription on your membership account, you will have recurring access to the level of analysis you subscribed to until your membership ends, or you cancel a given Market Subscription.
If you would like to upgrade your membership, the easiest way to do this is go into “My Account >> My Membership Profile” section and click on the Upgrade button on your current membership. You can also Contact Us directly if you have any problems.
If you would like to cancel your membership, the easiest way to do this is go into “My Account >> My Membership Profile” section and click on the Cancel button on your current membership. You can also Contact Us directly if you have any problems.
If you have a Market Subscription you would like to cancel, please go to “My Account >> My Market Subscriptions” section and click on the Cancel button. Note, cancelling a Market Subscription does not cancel your membership. You can add or cancel Market Subscriptions at any time during your membership. Please see “How can I cancel my Membership?” in FAQ if you are looking to cancel your membership. You can also Contact Us directly if you have any problems.
For most customers, you will see charges from AE Global Solutions, Inc. (the owner of Ask-Socrates.com). Some customers may see a charge from Princeton FZ, a distribution and reselling partner of AE Global Solutions, Inc. If you have any questions regarding the billing to your account, please Contact Us.
If you subscribed to the original launch of Ask-Socrates, and you paid the annual fee, you can Contact Us to request a partial refund. Please ensure that you reference the Order ID as well as your e-mail address linked to your account so we can more easily identify you in our system. Please note that all refunds, when and if applicable, will be made to the original mode of payment.
For new members, we are only going to be offering month-to-month membership, thus, there will be no refunds offered on that account. You can cancel at any time, and we encourage all new users to take advantage of any free trial we may be offering at the they register a new account.